Distribution Sales and Marketing
Brolga Publishing's services include National Book Trade Distribution in Australia, and professional Sales and Marketing services.
A major advantage for you as a Brolga author is our contracted National Distributor, Pan Macmillan, one of the country's largest book distributors.
Sales and Marketing and Distribution of your title through: Pan Macmillan, Brolga presentations, targeted niche marketplaces, and our New Zealand distributors includes:
- Advance Information Sheet (AIS) to start the Sales, Marketing and Distribution process. An example of an AIS is enclosed.
- Colour, and black and white, catalogue representation in the month of release.
- Sales representation to bookshops, chain store buyers, key account representation.
- Pan Macmillan web site representation.
- Customer service mailing to non-book accounts.
- Catalogue distribution to general media outlets.
- Sales presentations of your book to niche distributors and New Zealand distributor Nation Wide.
- Your title featured on the Brolga web site with a facility to purchase copies.
- Representation in Brolga's colour catalogue which is featured in selected book shops and distributed to direct marketers and mail out lists.
Direct Author Promotions:
All authors are supported and advised to develop their own business and marketing plan to maximize sales on their book. Brolga provides proven promotional fact sheets to assist authors organise events that will facilitate book sales and raise the author's profile in their chosen area.
A list of fact sheets available to authors to assist in promotional planning:
- Launch and Celebration Fact Sheet
- Library Talk Fact Sheet
- Book Shop Fact Sheet
- Subsidy Fact Sheet- Brolga Advertising Subsidy
- Publicity Fact Sheet and Consultancy Questionnaire
- Seminar Building Fact Sheet
- Network and Business Card Fact Sheet