Brolga Publishing's Guarantee
All Brolga Publishing’s Authors are guaranteed the following:
Book titles will be represented by Brolga Publishing at National and International sales venues/channels to ensure that sales are generated and Authors will receive a royalty. These sales and royalties are specifically generated by:
- National book sales, marketing and distribution through Macmillan Australia and New Zealand, Brolga Publishing’s contracted book trade distributor.
- Additional book trade and gift sales through Brolga Publishing’s niche distributors.
- International sales representation, including the International Frankfurt Book Fair (the largest foreign rights fair in the world) and other international trade book fairs.
- Direct sales and marketing presentations outside of the traditional general book trade.
- Registering authors with Lending Rights Schemes such as: PLR, ELR and CAL.
Brolga Publishing provides Authors with a professional editing service that ensures a manuscript can reach a final publishable stage.
Brolga Publishing will professionally produce a book to trade standards and will professionally print a minimum of 2000 copies for book trade sales channels, after a final manuscript is jointly approved by Publisher and Author.
Brolga Publishing provides a set quantity of the Author’s title for direct use by the Author for sales and marketing.
Brolga Publishing supports Authors in their sales of Author copies with a list of activities so they can create a sales and marketing plan and an Author Business Plan that suits their individual needs.
These activities include:
- An Author Launch. (This has proved to be a most successful way for Authors to sell their stock and celebrate the publication of their book).
- Book Selling Fact Sheet
- Public Talk and Seminar Fact Sheet
- Publicity Fact Sheet
- Networking Fact Sheet
- WEB and Digital Fact Sheet
Brolga Publishing ensures that all its books are featured on its WEB site and its Distributors WEB site Macmillan Australia and are available for sale through these channels. Additionally, when books are published they appear in the Monthly New Release Catalogue of Brolga’s distributors as well as Brolga Publishing’s periodically updated catalogue.
Brolga Publishing’s distributors represent Brolga titles to the trade through their sales and marketing teams, telemarketing, WEB site representation, trade catalogues and direct mail. This is to provide the title with the best possible support for representation into the book marketplace.
All Brolga Publishing titles are subject to a general publicity distribution.
Brolga Publishing also provides a Professional Book Building and Corporate Custom Publishing service for corporate and specialized clients if required.